1. The whole machine is fully enclosed to reduce laser radiation and prevent mechanical damage.
2. Exchange worktable, save loading and unloading time and improve work efficiency
3. High-precision grinding grade gears, racks, low noise, high precision and fast speed
4. SMC pneumatic components, intelligent control, perfect low-pressure perforation
5. High-strength integral welding body, cast aluminum axis, and high-temperature annealing to ensure that the machine tool will not be deformed after 20 years of normal use.
6. It is driven by world-class precision ball screw/rack and linear guide to achieving high precision, high efficiency, and stability of the machine.
7. Equipped with the most advanced wireless handheld terminal for remote processing device
8. The equipment adopts high-performance numerical control system, ACservomotorand drive. Itisa integrating advanced technology such as pneumatic, mechanical, optoelectronic and numerical control.
|Product Name||Fiber laser cutting machine|
|Laser Output Power||500W/1000W/2000W/3000W/4000W/5000W/6000W|
|Max Moving Speed||100m/min|
|Max Cutting Speed||25m/min|
|Repeated Positioning Accuracy||0.02mm|
|Cooling Type||Water cooling|
|Min Line Width||0.1mm|
|Power Allocation||380V/220V±10%, 50Hz/60Hz|
|Continuous Working Time||24 hours|
|The weight of Machine||Approx: 8 Tons|
|Machine Size (l*w*h)||8.5*3.3*1.9m |
Q: What about the investment of buying one machine?
A: For the machine just about the cost of the machine, the cost of shipping.
For the whole project, need to invest for the factory and the infrastructure of the factory, such as the Electricity system, gas system, gantry crane, and the team.
Q: What are the differences between Fiber laser cutting and plasma cutting, water jet cutting?
A: Cost of Machine: European Fiber Laser>Water jet>Plasma
Operating Cost: Water Jet>Laser>Plasma
Cutting Quality (Result): Plasma>Laser>Water Jet
Precision: Water Jet>Laser>Plasma
Fiber laser cutting: Is better for cutting metal, Thick steel cost more, High precision.
Plasma cutting: No matter cutting Thin steel or Thick steel, but cutting quality
Water jet cutting: Almost cut Everything, but very slowly.
Q: How many options of laser source? What are the differences?
A: Normally we offer IPG, RAYCUS, MAX, differences in the cost and the cutting quality, we have experience of all the laser source, and we will recommend different power source based on customer's needs.
Q: Any different optional laser heads? What are the differences? Autofocus and manual focus?
A: For the Laser head we use WSX, RAYTOOLS, LASERMECH, PRECITEC, and All the tube have manual focus and manual focus options, we will use different brand laser head depends on different laser power.
Q: Which operating software would be used in your machine?
A: Priority option is Cypcut controller, Economic cost, and great performance. But we the other options are available.
Q: How do I choose the machine right for me?
A: You just need to be sure how much thickness of steel that you need to cut, we will recommend you the model right fit your projects.
Q: Does the machine require on-site installation and training?
A: Yes, you can send your engineer to our factory to finish the training, and we could offer local installation and training in your factory.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 40 days, if customized machine we will inform you.
Any other questions, contact us freely!